ICVolunteers Projects Calendar
2014 (22 projects)
- 27 - 28 November 2014 — Volunteerism â€“ Avenue for Social Transformation
Perm, Russian Federation
The Conference "Volunteerism â€“ Avenue for Social Transformation" is an annual international forum aimed at forming effective cooperation and experience exchange among volunteers from different countries and at dissemination of successful social voluntary practices.
- 26 November 2014 - 09 January 2015 — MigraLingua â€“ Training modules for community interpreters
In the framework of the MigraLingua program (linguistic accompaniment of Non-french speaking migrants, ICVolunteers is looking for Community interpreters to participate to its training modules.
- 14 November 2014 — KFH Information Day 2014
Institutions and organizations working on development are focusing more and more on sustaining and promoting “Capacity Building” at individual, professional and organizational level in developing and transitional countries.
- 13 - 14 November 2014 — DÃ©couvrir la Psychologie Positive
The conference "Découvrir la Psychologie Positive" was held from November 13th to November 14th, 2014 at the hotel N'vY Manotel in Geneva.
- 03 - 05 November 2014 — Geneva NGO Forum - Beijing+20
The 4th World Conference on Women (4WCW), convened in Beijing in 1995, was an historical occasion where UN Member States adopted the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action (BPfA).
- 28 - 29 October 2014 — International Expert Meeting on Improving Access to Multilingual Cyberspace
This two-day event will bring together more than 50 leading experts from 26 countries representing all of UNESCOâ€™s regions to discuss trends, challenges and opportunities for linguistic diversity in cyberspace.
- 26 October - 13 November 2014 — Ghana Ethical Fashion training
The Ethical Fashion Ghana project aims to promote the development of the ethical fashion industry in Ghana, Burkina Faso and Mali.
- 22 - 24 October 2014 — Social Innovation and Ethics Forum 2014
The first edition of the Social Innovation and Global Ethics Forum (SIGEF 2014) will take place in Geneva, Switzerland from 22 to 24 October 2014 at the International Conference Center (CICG) in Geneva.
- 22 - 24 October 2014 — 3rd ACTing for Elderly Meeting
The ACTing project partners will meet in Rome at the Fondazione Mondo Digitale premises for the 3rd project meeting.
- 17 - 20 October 2014 — Acute Cardiovascular Care 2014
The Third Annual Congress of the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association will bring together both young cardiologists and renowned experts around its main theme: “Highly vulnerable patient”.
- 13 - 16 October 2014 — World Investment Forum 2014 â€“ UNCTAD
The World Investment Forum is an event designed to facilitate dialogue and action on the world’s key emerging investment-related challenges.
- 25 September 2014 — Philanthropy Forum
Economic and environmental conditions have led in the past to increasing calls for alternative pathways of development towards a green future.
- 12 - 14 September 2014 — Sew to Speak
Common Threads is organizing the first international Arpillera and Story Cloth conference, in Geneva, from September 12-14, 2014.
- 09 - 12 September 2014 — 7th European University for Volunteering
The European University for Volunteering (EUV) focuses on research linked to volunteering and the volunteer sector.
- 27 August 2014 — Citizen day -- Let's do it!
On 27 August 2014, ICVolunteers will be organizing a citizen day to clean riverbanks and the lake in the Geneva area.
- 20 - 22 June 2014 — FÃªte de la musique 2014
The FÃªte de la Musique is a major event in Geneva's social life and allows the Genevan to meet.
- 10 - 13 June 2014 — Forum International Francophone
Avec l’appui de l’Organisation internationale de la Francophonie (OIF), la République du Niger organise depuis 2012 le Forum international francophone de la jeunesse et des emplois verts (FIJEV).
- 12 - 21 May 2014 — AgriGuide, seminar Hepia
As part of their curriculum, students from the University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland, technology, architecture and landscape (hepia in Geneva), analyzed the content of the AgriGuide in order to propose concrete suggestions on how to improve it.
- 16 April 2014 — Syrian Refugee Crisis on Jordanian Host Communities
Evaluating the Impact of the Syrian Refugee Crisis on Jordanian Host Communities.
- 15 - 17 April 2014 — Geneva Health Forum
Global Health: Interconnected Challenges, Integrated Solutions.
- 26 March 2014 — Coalition Nationale des Jeunes Volontaires pour le DÃ©veloppement
Mopti, Bamako, Mali
La Coalition Nationale des Jeunes Volontaires Pour le Développement a procédé à la formation de 350 jeunes sélectionnés sur l’outil informatique et l’internet.
- 18 - 23 March 2014 — CinÃ©Globe
CinéGlobe is the international festival of short films inspired by science, that takes place every two years at CERN, in the Globe of Science and Innovation.