ICVolunteers Projects Calendar
1999 (11 projects)
- 30 dÃ©cembre 1999 - 01 janvier 2000 — SignÃ© 2000
Le 31 décembre 1999 à minuit, nous vivrons le passage à l'an 2000.
- 01 dÃ©cembre 1999 — World AIDS Day
The "Association du 1er Décembre Lémanique" was created in 1997 as a non-profit making organization.
- 14 - 21 novembre 1999 — MADEP / ACP
The Apostolic Movement of Children and Preadolescents is a movement of children, youngsters and philanthropists.
- 06 novembre 1999 — Solidarity Dinner Casa Alianza
An estimated 100 million children live and work on the streets in the developing world; 40 million in Latin America.
- 10 octobre 1999 — March of Hope
In Switzerland, Terre des Hommes encourages solidarity by organizing the March of Hope.
- 02 octobre 1999 — International Day of Older Persons
Geneva, with dance and music, a questions and answers session, multicultural food stands, the WHO Global Walk event symbolizing a voyage around the World, as well as storytelling and readings and exhibitions.
- 01 - 05 octobre 1999 — Executive Council Defense of Children International
Defence for Children International (DCI) is an independent, non-governmental organisation set up in 1979, the International Year of the Child, to promote and protect the rights of the child.
- 22 - 30 mai 1999 — Global March against Child Labor
In June 1998, the Global March against Child Labor took place in Geneva, during the UN Conference on the Convention of the worst forms of Child Labor.
- 10 mai - 19 juin 1999 — OpÃ©ration Balkans
En collaboration avec la Croix-Rouge, ICV a participé à l'action Balkans.
- 01 - 31 mai 1999 — Action Balkans
Sorry, no summary is available.
- 21 - 25 mars 1999 — 10th International Conference on the Reduction of Drug Related Harm
The annual International Conference on the Reduction of Drug Related Harm is the key forum for the dissemination of harm reduction ideas and practice.